Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Splendid Sampler Quilt Project

I have dozens of UFOs (unfinished objects) lying around and packed in boxes in my sewing room, but I am always interested in the quilt-along and block-of-the-month programs I see going on. Usually I don't come across them until they are in the last stages of completion, so I seldom take part, but today I took the plunge and joined the Splendid Sampler project that is underway. True, it is halfway through (currently on block 58 out of 100), but I'm optimistic that I can catch up on past blocks while staying current with new blocks as they are posted on the website. I completed three blocks today and here they are:
I also posted them on the website links for each block. You can go here, here, and here to see them along with dozens of other versions of the same blocks made by quilters all over the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment