Sunday, September 25, 2016

Snapshots Quilt-Along Update

Like many other quilters last year, I started 2015 off with a bang, working diligently on the quilting projects I had set as goals for the year. One of them was the Snapshots Quilt-Along from the Jolly Jabber blog. I progressed fairly nicely until around April when I fell off the wagon and left the project untouched until I started using my fabric selections for Snapshots for my Splendid Sampler project. Worried that I might run out of my fabric for this unfinished project, I vowed not to touch the stash for any new projects until I finished piecing the Snapshots blocks, so off I started. Finally I finished all twelve blocks for the quilt front. Here they are, along my original four blocks finished last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment